Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ever have one of those days?

Do you ever have one of those days where you just feel moody? One of those days where you're angry for no apparent reason? Where nothing is going wrong but you're in a bad mood anyway and you don't know why? I'm having one of those days. Usually the reasons are either PMS or being pregnant but I'm neither of those right now (at least that I know of)

It's not the kids, they're actually being very good today. They seem to be the only ones keeping me sane at the moment. Hubs hasn't done anything that's made me mad... well, this time!  I'm tired but I'm used to that. I have a ton of stuff to do but that's nothing new. Nope, everything's going as it should here today and I'm still annoyed and irritated. At what? I have no idea, haha.

I've been known to annoy people with my perkiness. I'm not usually a moody person.  This is a weird feeling for me. I could seriously use a punching bag today.

Anyway, I'm done with my whining. Sorry for that, just had to get it out. I thought it would help. It didn't.

0 comments: