Smartipants. I had heard about how wonderful they are so I couldn't wait to try it out. I was thrilled with the performance of the diaper. They truly are "Smarter than your average diaper"!
Smartipants diapers are trimmer than most cloth diapers so Gage can easily wear his normal pants over them. The way they are designed makes it so much easier to wash too. Most of my diapers are pocket diapers which I love but it can be gross pulling out the insert before you put it in the pail. You always get pee (and sometimes poo) on your hands, which is never pleasant. That for me is the worst part of using cloth. With Smartipants though there is an opening on both sides so there is no need to pull out the insert, they agitate out in the wash. No more pee fingers, YAY!
More great things about Smartipants:
- The trimness doesn't affect the absorbency
- I have never had a leak with Smartipants (and a 19 month old boy can pee a diaper full in no time)
- The opening for the insert is nice and wide, making it easier to stuff.
- The fit is very snug
- The price of these diapers is amazing. $14.95 for a single diaper and $39.95 for a 3 pack makes Smartipants a very economical choice when considering cloth. Most diapers are around $20-$25.
- The 3 packs come in color coordinated combinations. You can get a set for girls, boys or gender neutral. I think that is great if you're buying them as a gift.
The only thing I would change if I could would be the color selection. The colors they have are great. My favorite is the green, but I would like to see more colors. Maybe a bit more bold like red, orange, or black, prints would be awesome too!
Now let's get down to the fun part. Smartipants is so kind to offer one of these amazing diapers to one of my readers. If you can't wait that long to try one, head on over to their website and buy 1, or maybe even 3!
Here's how you can win:
- Go to check out Smartipants and tell me why you want to win one of these diapers and what color you would choose if you won. (You must do this entry first or the rest will not count)
- Follow my blog (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog (2 entries) (leave 2 comments like I subscribe #1 and #2)
- Become my Facebook friend!(1entry)
- Become a fan of Smartipants on Facebook (1entry)
- Grab my new button and tell me where I can find it (1 entry)
- Follow me on twitter and leave your twitter name in your comment (1entry)
- Follow Smartipants on twitter (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway, leave the URL of where to find it in your comment (3 entries)
- Tweet about the giveaway (1 entry per tweet. You can do this 3 times a day. Leave the permalink of your tweet in your comment) feel free to copy and paste the following:
11. How long have you been cloth diapering? (1 entry)
12. Are you planning on watching the Super Bowl? If so, what team are you rooting for? (1 entry)