Saturday, February 27, 2010

Monster trucks and little boys



Last night I bought some tickets online for the big Monster Truck show tonight. We go every year, the kids love it. There is just something about big trucks and little boys. They just go hand in hand I guess. I have to be honest though, I love it just as much as they do! I've got a lot of redneck in me so I've always had a thing for big trucks too : )

Last year both boys were a little scared of it at first. It's very loud. Me & hubby were miserable because he wouldn't leave early so we got there right as it was starting and there were no seats left. We had to stand in the back and hold the kids up so they could see for like 3 hours. Luckily we ran into some of hubby's friends there so they held them a time or two to give us a break. (Thank you Harry and Gabe!!!)

I think the boys will enjoy it even more this year. We've got their big ear muff things and our ear plugs ready. We're going an hour early to get seats so we're all set for some crushing, mashing, muddy, somewhat smelly fun!


Here's some pics of last years show, I'm sure I'll get some of tonights too:

(Gage and the creepy Spongebob guy. Gavin cried... I don't blame him)



0 comments: