Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our first night in the new house

I don't have time to write much, I just ran by this house to get a couple things. (Acutally I used that as a reason to go to Starbucks and to write a blog post!

We spent our first night in the new house last night. It went smoothly. Well both boys were in our room, I have a cute pic of all 3 beds in 1 room, I'll show it to yall later.

We still have a lot of stuff in this house to move over but most our stuff is in the new one now so it makes more sense to stay over there.

We don't have phone, TV, or Internet over there yet which is why I had to sneak off to blog. We have to call the phone company tomorrow to switch everything over.

I wish I could tell you more but I'm in a hurry so I'll post more later. Wish us luck!!!

4 comments:

Ms. Sarah said...

good luck. hope you enjoy the new place.

fancygrlnancy said...

Congrats!! Sounds exciting

elizabeth miller said...

How exciting!! I just finally got the call for our new first house! We are closing on Wednesday!!

Congrats and good luck!

Attila & Tamara said...

Moving is such hard work, but when you are finished settling in, you will be HOME! Congratulations on your new home!