Friday, July 10, 2009

Fit by Labor Day Challenge


OMG. I just joined an 8 week challenge to lose some weight! It is designed by an awesome women I met on Twitter named Mama Notes. I had to take before pictures of myself and send them in... how embarrassing! Oh well this is a great motivator seeing as how I have 8 weeks before I have to send an after picture. I can't quit this time! If anyone else wants to join with me check out Mamanotes.com. This is a great opportunity for anyone who has some pregnancy weight leftover! There are some great people doing the challenge so everyone can encourage each other. Come on people we can do this! I actually weigh less now than when I got pregnant w/ my second baby but I have that stubborn baby belly hanging on. I actually look like I'm still pregnant! I've even been asked by some people @ my church if I was having another baby. Talk about an embarrassing situation!!! This is going to be really hard. I've got 3 boys to feed (2 kids and a husband!) & I usually just eat whatever they do. Like tonight we had pizza, fries, and buffalo wings. Not off to a good start! Ok here goes... Right now I am 5'4 and I weigh 129 lbs. When I got pregnant with Gage I weighed 132 lbs. So I've lost all the baby weight but my body looks completely different. I'm not really interested in the actual weight loss, I just want my body back! Wish me luck and join me if you can!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I totally know what you mean! i weigh 134 now which is actually 3 pounds LESS than I was pre pregnancy but my body looks way different!! much flabbier and looser! :)

Sonya said...

Hi I am a member of your team for the body after baby challenge!! So nice to meet you.