Thursday, July 9, 2009

My boys



Ok about my boys... Well Gavin is 3 years old, VERY energetic, really easy going, smarter than he probably should be, and he talks nonstop! Gage is 1 year old and the complete opposite of his brother. He's calmer with a quick temper ( he has a scream that is ear peircing!) He likes to be cuddled and kissed while Gavin has never sat still long enough to do so. He's also really smart for a 1 year old. They both love to read and are very sweet. I'm a stay-at-home-mom these boys are a full time job! I am very lucky to be able to do so and I love every minute of it. Even though it's sometimes hard to stay sane! They do the caraziest, funniest things I decided to start a blog about it so other people can laugh (or sometimes cry!!!) along with me as I try not to go completely insane! :)

0 comments: