Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nubunz

Wow, I cannot say enough about these diapers. I stumbled upon these in search of some affordable cloth diapers. I'm am so lucky I found Nubunz! I was thinking how can these diapers be good as inexpensive as they are (they're about half the price of the other brands!)? I couldn't pass up a great deal though so I ordered 2. They didn't have all the colors pictured yet so I took a chance and ordered light orange and dark red for Gage.



They came in the mail only a couple days later. I opened them up and I squealed with delight! They looked and felt like the twenty dollar diapers I had been buying. They were made out of the same exact material as the more expensive brands. I couldn't wait to try them out! I was so sure they'd be great, I went ahead and ordered 4 more! I ordered light coffee, aqua blue, green, and butter yellow just so you know!

I washed them last night and took them with me to my moms today to try em'. I put the red one on my 4 month old niece because they were so cute and I wanted
to get a picture of her in a cloth diaper! Then I put Gage in the orange one. I couldn't have been happier. They actually seem to fit him better than the other brands! He wore it for a couple hours and no sign of a leak! I am absolutely
thrilled with the performance of these wonderful diapers.

Don't get me wrong I love my other diapers too but for the price and quality of these I can't get enough of them!

A little bit about Nubunz:
Nubunz Premium one-size, AIO, pocket style diapers are eco-friendly, wallet friendly, and made right here in the United States! They come in 14 different colors and you can get either velcro or snaps. The colors you can choose from are: light orange, apple green, aqua blue, baby aqua, light coffee, dark red, baby pink, bubble gum, lavender, baby blue, light green, green, butter yellow and soft white.
The inner layer is made of soft polyester micro fleece, they come with 2 micro terry cloth inserts, and they have an anti wick area to help keep baby dry. You should definitely go check these out for yourself- http://nubunz.com/ You'd better hurry though these low introductory prices are for a limited time only!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Are you still loving the nubunz? I think I'm going to return mine? Anyway, I saw that you are a new CD mommy and I thought I'd let you know that I'm going to be selling some of my stash off (including covers so you don't have to use pins!) but wasn't sure if you'd be interested or what size your boys are. :) LMK. (this is nikinic29 from twitter :))