Thursday, August 13, 2009

The boys' pictures

I just went yesterday to Wal-mart to pick up the boys' pictures that we had made a couple weeks ago. It was just a spur of the moment thing. There is a girl that my mom has pretty much raised since she was 2. She's 11 years old now and she still stays with my mom sometimes during summer and winter breaks. I don't have very many pictures of her so I went and got her to have her picture made and to spend the night with us. The boys absolutely LOVE her!

Anyway, I went to pick up the pictures yesterday and I was talking to the girl there. I was telling her that I wanted to come back in the next couple of months and have Gage's picture done in a cloth diaper. I just bought one with little tractors on it and thought it would be cute to have a professional picture done with him wearing it! I just happened to have one in my diaper bag (I usually use a sposie when we're out in public) and I showed it to her. She said 'Ohhh that is so cute, where did you get it?' I started telling her where to find them. Around here there aren't many shops that sell them so we have to do it all online. I was also telling her how much I loved them and that I hadn't had any leaks and stuff like that. She was telling me that her youngest was 18 months old and was already going to the potty some and that going cloth might make it easier on her to potty train! She said she was so glad I told her about them and that she might make the switch to cloth! I told her that I wished I had known about the great cloth diapers out there I would've made the switch a lot earlier! Yay, I helped someone switch to cloth! I'm so happy!

Oh by the way, here's a few of the pics we had made. Both boys were not in the mood to have a camera in their faces that day so we got some pitiful-looking faces but they're still cute! Enjoy...



Just so yall know, I did buy the CD and the copyrights to these photos so I'm free to use or print them all I want! :) I think it's so worth it! I have so many people that want them, it's cheaper to buy the CD and print them off than to order the extra sheets. Plus I can play with them and make collages that's a lot cuter than the ones they make in the studio.













0 comments: